Quarantine Repatriation Hotel Jakarta List
Every International arrival, starting on 29th November 2021, is required to present vaccine certificates (full doses) exception of Johnson and Johnson and Cansino Vaccine (1 time only), and a 3x24 hours negative COVID-19 PCR test result to enter Indonesia. Continuing with the requirement to undergo a mandatory of 6 nights and 7 days quarantine at the designated accommodation conducted by the Indonesian government at their own expenses. The requirement must be followed by the second PCR test on the 6th day at the designated accommodation.
International travelers who are arriving from South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawai, Angola, England, Denmark, Norway and France restricted to enter Indonesia temporarily. Unless, they have been staying in other non restricted countries for at least 14 days.
The exception for Indonesian arrivals who were previously travelling from countries or regions where were confirmed affected by the new mutant which is SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.529 , e.g South Africa, Botswana, England, Denmark, Norway and France, and whereby closed to high transition of the new variant community, e.g Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Eswatini, and Lesotho, require to undergo 9 nights 10 days, following the second PCR test on the 9th day.
Implementation of the quarantine protocol and the first Rapid-PCR Test is carried out at Soekarno-Hatta Jakarta airport and Halim airport after landing and continue with RT-PCR test at the designated quarantine chosen. The implementation is supervised by the handling officers from the Ministry of Health and Covid-19 Handling Acceleration Force team.
Present D-HOTS QR code to conduct PCR test 1 at the airport. Once the first PCR Test has been conducted with negative result (result comes out around 2 hours), the arrival passenger will be escorted to the quarantine hotel (please present D-HOTS QR code and your passport to your airport representative).Once the designated quarantine accommodation has been arranged, it is not possible to move to another venue (deposit will be needed to guarantee the booking process).
Learn more aboutthe official Government recent Decree here
The Indonesian government authorized 72 Certified Hotels in accordance with the Regulation of Minister of Law and Human Rights on Visa and Stay Permit in the New Normal. The Ministry of Health appointed PHRI (The Association of Hotel and Restaurant) to provide and facilitate the accommodation for all International arrivals who are observed with the mandatory quarantine under own expenses since December 2020.
The Quarantine Stay package includes accommodation based on the required stay, 3 meals per day, two times COVID-19 PCR tests, airport pick up service and 5 pieces laundry per day.
Visit the official quarantine hotels list in Jakarta here
- Find out quarantine hotel list in Jakarta by clicking here
- All reservation must be registered at the D-HOTS by hotel reservation. Once the booking has been registered, you will receive a QR code (1 passenger 1 QR code) together with the arrival data form via email.
- Keep the QR code on your mobile for inspection process at the airport, Soekarno Hatta Airport, Terminal 3.
- Fill in the arrival data form prior to your arrival (ensure data is input correctly to speed the arrival process)
- Ensure you have given a valid email address and ensure your QR code data is correct. For any revision or changing details information, you must suddenly contact your selected hotel.
- If you have not received a QR code, you will not be able to go out from the airport. Please request the hotel to re-send the code before arrival.
Watch: Police inspection using QR Code
- Once you have received a confirmation booking from preferred hotel, D-HOTS PHRI will send a QR code to your email along with a link of the arrival details. If you have not received them, the hotel is required to re-send them. Click here to Request for QR CODE, or Request Arrival Data Link
- Please fill in the arrival data with the right information to ease the pick up and arrival process.
- From 19th September 2021, International arrivals must obtain the first PCR test at the airport, promptly after landing. However, the payment will be settled at the quarantine hotel.
- After obtaining a Negative PCR Test result, you will be escorted to meet your airport representative. Please prepare your passport a D-HOTS QR code to show to the police officer at the arrival hall.
- Once you have passed the Police officer check counter, the Airport representative will escort you to the transportation area and welcome to your preferred quarantine hotel accommodation.
- Please beware, your passport will be kept by your airport representative and should be collected at hotel counter upon check out.
- All International travelers (Indonesian citizens and foreigners) are required to prepare a negative result of the RT PCR examination from the country of origin whose sampler is taken within a maximum period of 3x24 hours before departure at the time of the medical examination at the airport / seaport / land border post of the country of arrival.
- Be ensure you have fully vaccinated and bring a vaccinate certificate (full doses) to enter Indonesia.
- Check with your airlines if you have any exceptional condition in regards of your vaccination requirement, such as pregnant, special illness.
- Be sure to book the certified hotel listed for your own comfort, provide your passport, flight details, vaccine certificate(s) and negative PCR test result upon reservation. Find your ideal Comfy Quarantine Stay here
- Hotel obligates to provide you an airport pick up service and you are not able to book own transport at the airport. If you book online, be sure to book the transport services with the hotel and ask for the QR code. You are not permitted to arrange pick up service on your own. Please contact your selected hotel here
- In case you have special dietary plan or allergy, we recommend you to discuss with the hotel representative before arrival for your own comfort during quarantine. You must take full board package and no online food delivery is allowed during quarantine period.
- Before entering Jakarta, you may download Peduli Lindungi application to ease the PCR test process at the airport.
- International travelers who are arriving from South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawai, Angola, England, Denmark, Norway and France restricted to enter Indonesia temporarily. Unless, they have been staying in other non restricted countries for at least 14 days.
- The exception for Indonesian arrivals who were previously travelling from countries or regions where were confirmed affected by the new mutant which is SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.529 , e.g South Africa, Botswana, England, Denmark, Norway and France, and whereby closed to high transition of the new variant community, e.g Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Eswatini, and Lesotho, require to undergo 9 nights 10 days, following the second PCR test on the 9th day.
- The quarantine period will be counted from the date of the first PCR test at the airport. For midnight flight, one night additional charge might be applied to block for early arrival (depending on each hotel regulation).
- The 1st PCR test will be held at the airport. The 2nd PCR will be held on the 6th or 9th day of your stay in registered quarantine hotel.
- Two times PCR test is a must for all International passengers arriving to Jakarta. No exception of age, including baby and infant.
- If the results of the RT PCR swab examination test positive (either the first swab or the second swab), guest will be evacuated and undergo isolation according to the applicable provisions in the isolation facility established by the government. Referral to isolation facilities is carried out using a special vehicle / ambulance by implementing COVID-19 prevention and control protocols.
- Hotel is not responsible for any result of the PCR Tests as it is conducted by the appointed government laboratory.
- If the results of the RT PCR swab examination twice are negative and have gone through 7 or 10 days quarantine, it is declared that the guest have completed the quarantine period. A certificate or Clearance Form will be issued on the Tenth or Fourteenth day.
- Passports and documents should be collected at the check-out counter / Hotel reception.
- Be aware that the Clearance letter is only valid for 1-3 days after it is being issued, depending on your next destination. Recommended to ask the hotel for further details.
- You may present the Clearance Letter to the government body and continue your pleasant journey in Indonesia.