Quarantine Repatriation Hotel Jakarta List
Every foreigner, starting 1st July 2021, is required to present a vaccine certificate (full doses), and a negative COVID-19 PCR test result to enter Indonesia. Exception for foreigners under 12 years old who are travelling with their fully vaccinated parent. Continuing with the requirement to undergo a mandatory of 7 nights and 8 days quarantine at designated accommodation conducted by the Indonesian government at their own expenses.
Implementation of the quarantine protocol and RT-PCR Test is carried out at designated quarantine facilities and supervised by the handling officers from the Ministry of Health and Covid-19 Handling Acceleration Force team.
Vaccination certificate exemption is given to foreign diplomats and ministerial level officials in accordance with diplomatic relations practices that are also applied by other countries. Indonesian citizens who will enter Indonesia but do not have a vaccine certificate, are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. After being quarantined and are proven to be free from COVID-19, they will immediately get vaccinated.
Find Government Decree here
Effective 1st September 2021, the Indonesian government authorized 60 Certified Hotels in accordance with the Regulation of Minister of Law and Human Rights on Visa and Stay Permit in the New Normal.
The Ministry of Health appointed PHRI (The Association of Hotel and Restaurant) to facilitate the accommodation for all quarantine guests since December 2020. The Quarantine Stay package includes accommodation for 7 nights 8 days, 3 meals per day, two times COVID-19 PCR tests, airport pick up service and 5 pieces laundry per day.
Check official quarantine hotels list in Jakarta here
- Find out quarantine hotel list in Jakarta by clicking here
- All reservation must be registered at the D-HOTS by hotel reservation. Once the booking has been registered, you will receive a QR code (1 passenger 1 QR code) together with the arrival data form via email
- Keep the QR code on your mobile for inspection process at the last port of arrival gate, Soekarno Hatta Airport, Terminal 3.
- Fill in the arrival data form prior to your arrival to speed the check-in process.
- Ensure you have given a valid email address
- If you have not received a QR code, you will not be able to go out from the airport. Please request the hotel to re-send the code before arrival.
Watch: Police inspection using QR Code
- Once you have received a confirmation booking from preferred hotel, D-HOTS PHRI will send a QR code to your email along with a link of the arrival details. If you have not received them, the hotel is required to re-send them. Click here to Request for QR CODE, or Request Arrival Data Link
- Please fill in the arrival data with the right information to ease the pick up and arrival process.
- After passing the custom check, you will meet your airport representative and required to show your QR code to the police officer at the arrival hall.
- Once you have passed the Police officer check counter, the Airport representative will escort you to the transportation area and welcome to your preferred quarantine hotel accommodation.
- All International travelers (Indonesian citizens and foreigners) are required to prepare a negative result of the RT PCR examination from the country of origin whose sampler is taken within a maximum period of 3x24 hours before departure at the time of the medical examination at the airport / seaport / land border post of the country of arrival.
- Be ensure you have fully vaccinated and bring a vaccinate certificate (full doses) to enter Indonesia.
- Check with your airlines if you have any exceptional condition in regards of your vaccination requirement, such as pregnant, special illness.
- Be sure to book the certified hotel listed for your own comfort, provide your passport and flight details upon reservation. Find your ideal Comfy Quarantine Stay here.
- Hotel obligates to provide you an airport pick up service and you are not able to book own transport at the airport. If you book online, be sure to book the transport services with the hotel. You are not permitted to arrange pick up service on your own.
- In case you have special dietary plan or allergy, we recommend you to discuss with the hotel representative before arrival for your own comfort during quarantine. To prevent outside virus, we recommend you to take full board package or hotel room service. No online food delivery is allowed during quarantine period.
- Before entering Jakarta, you must download the e-HAC – Electronic Health Awareness Card application from your mobile phone to speed the PCR test process. Find out more
- As required by Indonesian Government, you are not allowed to leave your room during the 7-nights 8 days quarantine period. Outside visitors are strictly prohibited to go to your room during the quarantine stay.
Note: The quarantine period will be counted from the day you arrived / checked in at the hotel.
- Due to the increase of Covid-19 cases in Indonesia and to minimize contact with outsider, no outside food delivery is allowed.
- The 1st PCR test will be held on the 1st or 2nd day of your stay in registered quarantine hotel (depending on your arrival time at the hotel). The 2nd PCR will be held on the 7th day of your stay.
- Two times PCR test at the quarantine hotel is a must for all International passengers arriving to Jakarta. No exception of age, including baby and infant.
- If the results of the RT PCR swab examination test positive (either the first swab or the second swab), guest will be referred and undergo isolation according to the applicable provisions in the isolation facility established by the government. Referral to isolation facilities is carried out using a special vehicle / ambulance by implementing COVID-19 prevention and control protocols.
- Hotel is not responsible for any result of the PCR Tests as it is conducted by the appointed government laboratory.
- If the results of the RT PCR swab examination twice are negative and have gone through an 8 days quarantine, it is declared that the guest have completed the quarantine period. A certificate and travel recommendation (Clearance Form) will be issued on the Eight day.
- The documents should be collected at the check out counter / Hotel reception.
- Be aware that the Clearance letter is only valid for 1-3 days after it is being issued, depending on your next destination. Recommended to ask the hotel for further details.
- You may present the Clearance Letter to the government body and continue your pleasant journey in Indonesia.
- Latest update from Satgas Covid-19, international arrivals from India must quarantine in other country for at least 14 days before entering Indonesia and continue to obtain 8 days quarantine in Jakarta.
- All listed Quarantine Hotels Jakarta may receive India arrivals.
- The government is barring entry to all International with direct arrivals from India. Along with the restriction access to foreigners, the government temporarily suspending visa issuance for India arrivals.
- The policy was a temporary measure and would be reviewed regularly according to the situation in India.